This software does the automation the characterization measurements of the skin during clinical trials of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, using more than 15 instruments usually present in this type of laboratory: corneometer, sebometer, pH-meter, thermometer, glossimeter, mexameter, colorimeter tewemeter, reviscometer, spectrocolormeter, chromameter, cutometer, torquemeter. Therefore, it makes quicker measurement through a single software tool.
USB-type and series instruments are made from various manufacturers, so we have different communication protocols. The software automatically identifies each device connected to the PC and select the appropriate protocol to configure the instrument and collect measurements.
corneometer, sebometer, pH-meter, thermometer, glossimeter, mexameter, colorimeter tewameter, reviscometer, spectrocolormeter, chromameter, cutometer, torquemeter
Devices list for surface skin measurements compatible with this software:
- corneometer for hydration: Courage-Khazaka CM 825
- sebometer for sebum: Courage-Khazaka SM 815
- pH-meter for acidity: Courage-Khazaka PH 905
- mexameter for melanin et erythema: Courage-Khazaka MX 18
- tewameter for water loss: Courage-Khazaka TM 300
- reviscometer for elasticity and fibers direction: Courage-Khazaka RVM 600
- cutometer for viscosity by suction: Courage-Khazaka MPA 580
- thermometer for temperature : Courage-Khazaka ST 500
- glossimeter for gloss (reflection) : Courage-Khazaka GL 200
- colorimeter for colour: Courage-Khazaka CL 400
- spectrocolormeter for colour: Konica Minolta CM 700
- chromameter for colour: Konica Minolta CR 400
- torquemeter for elasticity, friction and hydration by torsion : Dia-stron DTM 310
- Operating system : Windows XP, Vista et Seven
- Development : LabVIEW for the software and C# with Visual Studio for the development of .NET components
- Data exportation et importation for Excel and XML files
After creating and configuring a study specifying the list of subjects, analysis conditions (zones, time, products) and the instruments used, or by importing data, the operator performs measurements instrument in hand. The software communicates with the instrument to collect measurements, analyze, save or export to other software tools such as Excel and print reports. A calibration function can detect and control the excesses and / or launch calibration of instruments. Regarding traceability, all actions performed by the user previously logged by its type (administrator or operator), are well recorded and identified from a history.